The Bendigo Easter Fair Society is a community group made up entirely of volunteers, a not for profit organisation that has overseen the Easter Festival (Fair) since 1871; the longest, continuously running community festival in Australia. With the help of the City of Greater Bendigo and sponsors, this largely free event has been staged for the benefit of locals and visitor alike.
We are represented on the Bendigo Easter Festival Advisory Board to help assure the future of the Bendigo Easter Festival, to offer our experience, advice, opinions, ideas and suggestions for its development and improvement.
Demonstrate your appreciation of this wonderful annual event and help to ensure it continues by becoming a member of the Bendigo Easter Fair Society.
- Individual $30
- Community Groups $30
- Business $30
Please complete the membership form to join
Would you like to know more about the Bendigo Easter Fair Society or the history of the festival? Visit our website Bendigo Easter Fair Society for more information.
To celebrate the 150th Bendigo Easter Fair, the Bendigo Easter Fair Society will present the following extra events in 2022:
- Wadaiko Rindo Japanese Drummers - Friday April 15
- Bendigo's Passion Play: The Way of the Cross - Friday April 15
- 150 Years up in lights - Friday April 15 - Monday April 18
- Teddy Bears Picnic - Sunday April 17
- Cavalcade of Transport - Sunday April 17
- The Kanves Big Band - A Tribute to the King - Saturday April 16 and Sunday April 17